THE ADY ADVANTAGE
We have great people, great experience, and great outcomes. But that’s like saying that your place is a great place to live, work, and play! All true, but not differentiating. Here are a few differentiators for us:
- We are owned by a second generation site selector and economic developer. It’s in our DNA.
- We track the impact of our work on each project. To date, our clients have experienced tens of millions of dollars in investments or savings and we have retained or attracted thousands of jobs.
- We ensure measurable outcomes and actionable plans. While we excel at (and love!) the geeky research and strategy work. Our partnership extends beyond theory into successful execution of your marketing and strategic plans.
- We work on both the community and business level. This means we bring real-time insights, relationships, and experiences from one side to the other all the time.
- We teach and train thousands of ED professionals and stakeholders each year. We help you align best practices with your goals and resources to support economic growth and diversification in your region.
THE ADY WORK PROCESS
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here! The Department of the Treasury released guidance for how communities can leverage American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding. Tucked away in the document is a key directive: “state, local, and tribal governments may use...
A familiar, but often forgotten or misunderstood term is on the minds and tongues of many economic developers in the wake of the passage of the American Rescue Plan Act (aka, the “Son of CARES” Act) and the next round of major COVID-related stimulus soon to be...
Underpinning many of the assumptions we use every day in our work as economic developers is foundational work from government agencies such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Among their standard reports is one that forecasts employment projections looking out...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Do you want a peek inside of the latest trends that we are seeing delivered right to your inbox? This is the place for you. Join the Ady Advantage community – it’s free, everyone is welcome, and our goal is to share what we learn to give you that one idea or perspective that may apply to your community.