THE ADY ADVANTAGE
We have great people, great experience, and great outcomes. But that’s like saying that your place is a great place to live, work, and play! All true, but not differentiating. Here are a few differentiators for us:
- We are owned by a second generation site selector and economic developer. It’s in our DNA.
- We track the impact of our work on each project. To date, our clients have experienced tens of millions of dollars in investments or savings and we have retained or attracted thousands of jobs.
- We ensure measurable outcomes and actionable plans. While we excel at (and love!) the geeky research and strategy work. Our partnership extends beyond theory into successful execution of your marketing and strategic plans.
- We work on both the community and business level. This means we bring real-time insights, relationships, and experiences from one side to the other all the time.
- We teach and train thousands of ED professionals and stakeholders each year. We help you align best practices with your goals and resources to support economic growth and diversification in your region.
THE ADY WORK PROCESS
Beyond the Ady Advantage team above, we have a strong bench of partners ready to serve clients. Their expertise is leveraged on projects as needed. These professionals seamlessly join our team and enhance our strong knowledge base to best serve you.
I recently had the pleasure to teach a group of new and emerging senior rural electrical cooperative leaders. The session for the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) is part of their Management Internship Program (MIP). We asked the co-op leaders...
We live in a world where Economic Development Organizations (EDO) must operate on two parallel paths: business development (business retention, expansion, recruitment, and start-up) and talent development (talent retention, development, and recruitment). In short,...
At Ady Advantage, we understand the value of engaging with employers to understand the talent base of a region. This is a crucial part of the process when our team leads talent assessments for communities. And as workforce challenges speed up in the wake of the...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Do you want a peek inside of the latest trends that we are seeing delivered right to your inbox? This is the place for you. Join the Ady Advantage community – it’s free, everyone is welcome, and our goal is to share what we learn to give you that one idea or perspective that may apply to your community.