Why Use Ady Advantage?
- Companies large and small from a variety of sectors – advanced manufacturing, agriculture industries, consumer products, life sciences, and even retail services – trust Advantage with their site location projects.
- As a leading site selection business consulting firm, we help our clients navigate the rapidly changing, relentlessly competitive, and complex site selection process. Using advanced data analytics, experienced unbiased subject matter experts, Ady Advantage proactively works to help clients reduce those location fatal flaws that hamper a company’s growth prospects.
- Our site selection team has negotiated over $70 million in financial incentives, leading to over $10 billion in capital investment. We have worked with both North American companies and international businesses looking to expand and/or relocate.
- We offer a fee-based approach to location advisory and incentive negotiation services. Our motivation is always driving the best value for our client, creating a right-sized approach for your incentives package.
- Our extensive network of economic developers provides a strong relationship with local partners that can help with the long term success of your project.
$10 Billion+ Capital Investment
$70 Million+ Negotiated Incentives
500+ Communities served by Ady Advantage
The Ady Process is designed to help your team avoid catching the “paralysis through analysis” flu. We help your expansion team avoid getting stuck in the weeds in those areas they are most familiar with. Our approach allows your project team and decision makers to feel confident in your final decision, avoiding last minute objections and unexpected surprises.
Janet Ady, President and CEO of Ady Advantage
Janet brings an in-depth knowledge of the site selection process, especially in terms of understanding which factors to evaluate during each step of the decision-making process. She has consulted with companies looking to grow, diversify, expand, and relocate throughout her career, and is an expert in services ranging from location advisory and incentives negotiations to growth planning and business development strategy.
Contact Janet: 608.467.1887 I [email protected]
Charlie Walker, CEcD Site Selection Consultant
Owner of Diligent Group, LLC
Charlie Walker, site selector, brings CEcD, 25 years of economic development experience working with corporations in both metropolitan and rural regions. He leverages relationships with economic development entities and public sector organizations to create innovative economic development solutions that positively impact business growth. Charlie specializes in location strategy, feasibility/incentive analysis, talent access techniques, and economic development strategy. Charlie has assisted notable clients – AAR, Dean Foods, DHL, Emerge Energy, EOG, Leprino and HPE – with solving complex footprint challenges.
Contact Charlie: 715.559.3007 I [email protected]