IEDC Gold Excellence in Economic Development
Ady Advantage received a Gold Excellence in Economic Development Award for Economic Development | Washington County Website Development in the category of General Purpose Website for communities with populations of 25,000 – 200,000 from the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
IEDC Bronze Excellence in Economic Development
The Joint Economic Development Initiative of Southern Ohio (JEDISO) received a Bronze Excellence in Economic Development Award for its 2015 project in the category of Regionalism & Cross-Border Collaboration for communities with populations of 200,000-500,000 from the IEDC.
Over the past several years, Ady Advantage’s research group and creative team along with our clients have received awards for the results of our economic development strategy recommendations and the implementation of those recommendations.
Silver American Advertising Foundation Awards (Addy)
In 2015, Ady Advantage received a Silver Addy Award (American Advertising Foundation) for WMEP in the category of Cross Platform – Integrated Campaigns – Integrated Brand Identity Campaign.
In 2012, a Silver Addy was awarded to Ady Advantage for the Drum Country Economic Development Website. The entire program also received awards from Graphic Design USA (shown to the right).
Communicator Awards of Distinction, by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts
- 2016 The Howard Company, Marketing Effectiveness: Integrated Campaign
- 2016 WMEP, Annual Report: Overall Design
- 2016 WMEP, Corporate Identity: Identity Manual/Style Guide
Graphic Design USA Awards
- 2016 WMEP Website
- 2015 The Joint Economic Development Initiative of Southern Ohio (JEDISO) Website
- 2012 City of Highland, Illinois, Grow Highland Website
- 2012 Michiana Regional Partnership, Michiana Logo Design
- 2011 Development Authority of the North Country, Drum Country Logo Design
- 2011 Development Authority of the North Country, Business Attraction Direct Mail Campaign
- 2011 Development Authority of the North Country, Drum Country Website
- 2011 Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation, Logo Design
- 2010 Orange County Economic Development Partnership, Orange County Branding Guide
- 2010 Orange County Economic Development Partnership, Orange County Logo Design
- 2010 Greater Sterling Development Corporation, Greater Sterling Business Attraction Direct Mail